Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pintrest oh Pintrest

Hello there wonderful people! I have a confession to make....I am addicted to Pintrest. I go on it almost every day.  My True blood board has basically exploded.  The same with my clothing and humor board.  I am really sorry to all of my followers for clogging up the home page....I know some are getting sick of looking at True Blood quotes or stuff about cat names (even though a lot of people re-pinned that one)! :) I have become addicted to the humor stuff and have been re-pinning it like crazy! I guess after a long day at work its relaxing coming home and viewing these and getting a good laugh.  I even had the sudden urge to go on Pintrest the other day at work! I had to tell myself, "Melissa, this is not right, you shouldn't be doing this; plus your work computer is really crappy so its not going to even load".  I have a huge load of crafts and DIY stuff I want to do...if I ever get to it! I'm not sure what I would have done before Pintrest, but I have an addiction with it and need help.   I have not created a wedding board...but I have pinned wedding dresses and dresses that are supposed to be bridesmaid dresses. And then I started a board about tattoos title, "If I ever get one" Everyone is simple and cute, but not ready for the pain that comes with.  We will see if I ever follow through on some of those. 


No comments:

Post a Comment