Sunday, January 22, 2012

Life in One Tree Hill

One Tree Hill is one of my favorite TV shows, I watch it all the time.  I find it an interesting show about love, basketball, friends, and the challenges of life.  I also find the show very relatable, because most of the stuff that the show is about, is affecting people in the real world.  The actors are great, each one plays their part very well.  Of course there are a few that could be kicked off the show, but I won't mention that.  My favorite story line is Nathan and Hailey, otherwise known as "Naliey" by fans.  I have always loved their story.  James Lafferty and Bethany Joy Galeotti have such great chemistry on air.  Sometimes I wish that was me on the TV with Lafferty, because is just so gosh darn hot! Every fan wants that Nathan or Hailey in their life.  Or that Lucas or Peyton or Brooke or Julian.  I would personally want a Nathan, he has to be my favorite character in the show.  Every time I watch I think that my Nathan will come into my life some day soon.  Whenever I watch OTH, its not just 1 episode, its usually 4 or more.  I love owning the series as well because then I can watch it whenever I want.  But every day I think to myself.....My Nathan will come into my life because I am just a Hailey waiting for her Nathan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment