Friday, January 6, 2012

My Frustration with Itunes

Okay, so itunes is pretty cool right, you can have like over 1,000 or more songs on there and you can listen to it whenever you want.  I am not sure if it is my computer or itunes doing this, but whenever I open it, it takes forever to load! I end up restarting my computer like a least 3 times in order for it to work properly.  I have an ipod, one of the ipod nanos that has the video in it.  I think I own the 8GB.  I have roughly 1300 songs on my itunes and it keeps growing like everyday.  My itunes does not up date my ipod anymore due to the number of songs being too many.  It is a bit annoying because I would like to listen to more than just the songs that are on there.  If I get any new music, I can't listen to it due to the fact that I can't add anymore songs.  I love my ipod, but I just wish that my itunes would be a little more cooperative with my ipod.  Hopefully it will get better, but for now I am just living with it.

1 comment: